Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Today is Easter, well was Easter. #3 wore his new Later Gator Softbums AI2 diaper today that was in his Easter basket! He also got another Thirsties Duo Fitted. Coming up soon will be reviews on Flip diapers, Softbums, gDiapers, rumparooz, Fuzzibumz OS and maybe a few others!

Several months ago, I sold ALL my beloved Softbums AI2 diapers thinking  I "could live without them". WRONG!!!!! Ugh! I just restashed 6 new to me shells and 18 pods. I am happy to have Softbums back in my rotation! I did though, sell to a mama who is pregnant and is very excited to be doing better for her baby and the planet by using cloth, so at least I know they went to a good home and will be well loved! If you haven't heard of these diapers, or tried them, you are missing out!
And I have just decided Softbums will be my next review, so check back soon!

Are there any diapers you would like to see a review on? I would love to review a diaper you have been wondering about!

No comments:

Post a Comment