Friday, February 17, 2012

The Beginning- A little intro.

 
July 2011. Me and #3. The boy who wears the fluff.

To tell the story, I have to start at the beginning. I am a mom in my mid twenties to 3 beautiful children, #1 is 6, #2 is 4 and #3 is 14 months. They are a handful but I wouldn't want it any other way. They rock my world!

 So over two years ago already, I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. In my never ending quest to become more green and do the best for my children, and thanks to a little website called babycenter, I started researching cloth diapers. Much to my surprise, there is a huge "underworld" of cloth diapering, that is really starting to go mainstream. So, pregnant and also working on potty training, I decided to take the plunge. I knew that I wanted to practice with #2 before #3 came. I started with 9 plain white medium Fuzzibunz for my daughter. What I didn't know at the time, is how addicted to cloth diapering I would become. How cute cloth diapers (CDs) can be, and how much $$$ people would spend on 1 WAHM (working at home mom) diaper.

Here, I just plan to put my thoughts down, what I think personally about certain diapers-reviews, trouble shooting, and just a place to brag and show off and show people how easy and fun cloth diapering can be.

If you have any Fluff related questions, feel free to contact me and I can try and help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment